Work Location: North York, ON
Luci.ai is a fast-growing AI integrated business solution provider and we are looking for the right full stack developer to build our service platform.
What you need to success
• BS in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
• Full understanding of web development languages and technologies such as Nodejs, HTML, CSS, JavasScript/jQuery
• Solid experience with Nodejs, as well as RESTful API design and architecture
• Experience working with NoSQL databases (MongoDB, Redis, etc.)
• Demonstrated experience in managing maintainable, scalable, cross-browser code that is a delight to experience on any device
• Obsession with quality, operational excellence, and customer experience
• Expertise in various software development methodologies, DevOPS, and development tools (GitHub, JIRA, Confluence).
• Solid coding practices including peer code reviews, unit testing, and a preference for Test Driven Development.
• Exceptional problem solving and troubleshooting skills
• Experience and willingness to mentor more junior engineers and help them develop their skills and leadership abilities
• Experience working across teams to deliver highly complex systems at every level
• High aptitude for diving in and picking up new things
• Self-motivated with the desire to continually acquire information and develop new skills to enhance job performance
• Experience with micro-service is a plus
• Experience with Docker/Jenkins/GRPC is preferred
What you will do
• Lead a creative team to build full stack web applications
• Participate in requirements analysis, system design, and implementation of back-end systems from the API layer down to the data storage layer.
• Enhance and improve our existing NodeJS back-end system
• Optimize application performance
• Use the latest technologies in the industry wherever they fit (Docker, Redis, to name a few).
• Contribute to continuous improvement
• Mentor Front-End and Back-End Web Developers
Luci.ai is an AI technology company that innovates by restructuring the world in motion. Things and people are connected, and that ignites unlimited possibilities and dreams in the coming AI era. We are passionate about this vision by bringing forward lean and efficient AI solutions to that end.
We start by building up an AI Scheduling SaaS Platform that empowers large and small businesses whose employees are on the go and who envy for market expansion and revenue growth. An AI scheduling brain is built out of our dedicated research, design, and development in machine learning, deep learning, optimization, and data science and other most advanced technologies.
At Luci.AI, we revolve around our core vision and values as we grow. Located in Toronto, Canada, Luci.ai is born with an open, inclusive and diverse internal community. We are a team of people with strong ambition and initiative. Now, our team welcomes the best and most dedicated professionals from various backgrounds who share the same passion and common goal.