The following policy outlines how Luci.AI Inc. will collect, use, protect and disclose your personal information. Personal information is information about an identified or identifiable individual.
Collection of Personal Information
We collect personal information from you when you provide information directly to us, for example, when you access and use our website or applications, contact us or sign-up for our newsletter. Examples of personal information we collect and use are:
• contact information, such as name, email address, address and telephone number;
• information you provide to us when you contact us, provide feedback, make a complaint or other inquiries;
• and other personal information required to provide you with access to our website.
We use “cookies” (session and persistent), scripts, pixel tags, web beacons and other similar technologies and digital markers on certain pages of our website to automatically collect data from a visitor our website. Cookies help us recognize repeat visitors, personalize the service and communications and tailor content to match particular interests. We also use these technologies to track usage trends and patterns on our website. You are always free to decline cookies. If you decline “cookies” or delete them from your computer, you will still be able to access our website, but you may find that some areas do not work as smoothly as when cookies are enabled on your system.
When you access and use our website and applications, we may automatically collect certain technical information about your visit, including the date, time, browser type, your internet service provider, your IP address, device information (including device identifiers), geo-location information, computer and network performance data, the version of the application that you are using, the URL that you are coming from and your navigation history in order to customize and personalize your experience on or website, improve the website, understand usage of or website and for statistical research purposes.
Use of Personal Information
Luci.AI Inc. may collect personal information in order to:
• provide access to the website and applications;
• administer, troubleshoot, improve and manage our website and applications;
• understand your needs for, and determine your suitability for, our products and services;
• provide the services you requested and process payments for your account;
• keep you informed of our new products and services;
• meet obligations as required by applicable laws;
• tailor and personalize your experience while visiting and using or website;
• other purposes that we identify to you from time to time.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Luci.AI Inc. may only disclose personal information to third parties in the following circumstances:
- to affiliated or subsidiary companies;
- when we believe that the disclosure is required by law, including to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on us and when we receive a request from law enforcement authorities. We will only disclose personal information to law enforcement authorities upon demonstration of lawful authority.
- where it is reasonable for the purposes of preventing, detecting or suppressing fraud and it is reasonable to expect that the disclosure with the knowledge or consent of the individual would compromise the ability to prevent, detect or suppress the fraud.
- to explore and/or undertake a corporate transaction, including a merger, acquisition, amalgamation, reorganization or sale of our business or our website. We will enter into an agreement that ensures that your personal information will be used and disclosed solely for the purposes related to the transaction and will be protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
Transfer of Personal Information
We may transfer personal information to third-party service providers, suppliers, and sub-contractors who assist us in providing and administering or website and applications. We store personal information in Canada and the United States of America. We may transfer personal information to a third-party service provider outside of your jurisdiction of residence for storage and processing. In the event that your personal information is transferred abroad, the laws of that jurisdiction may apply.
Security of Personal Information
Luci.AI Inc. is committed to data security and protects personal information through integrated physical, technological and administrative safeguards. Security systems and processes are in place to protect your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, or modification. Personal information is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the level of sensitivity of the data through (i) physical measures, such as secure areas; (ii) technical measures, such as secure servers; and (iii) organizational measures such as access policies based on the need-to-know and employee security through vetting and supervision.
We retain your information only for as long as it is necessary for the purposes for which it has been collected. When the personal information is no longer required for the purposes for which it was collected, we will delete the information or convert the information into aggregated or de-identified data.
How Can You Access Your Personal Information?
If you make a request, we will let you know what personal information we have about you, what it is being used for, and with whom it has been shared. We will provide you with access to your personal information that is in our possession, subject to certain exceptions, such as information that is referenced to another individual’s personal information that we cannot sever, or information subject to solicitor-client privilege, or other legal restrictions that may prevent us from fulfilling your access request. To inquire contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will respond to your request and will notify you if we require further information.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, or should you wish to review your personal information, please contact us at email@example.com.